This exercise imitate movement of the child at 3 months of age
- Lie on your back
- Stretch out your hand up, legs bend at the hip and knee to 90 degrees
- It continues to turn to the right hand side – you spin left extremites right, more bend left hips and knees
- Lie on your stomach, you’re propped up on elbows, your legs are stretched.
- Stay on all fours limbs
- Straighten yours elbows and knees, lift up you pelvis.
- Move your hand to the legs and stand up.
- Standing, hands down
Practice slowly and reflect individual positions. Repeat movement several times. Repeat several times move in the opposite order.